- What is the most effective techniques
to finding a GREAT lawyer? (p. 24)
- What should you watch out for when
you first meet your lawyer? (p. 25)
- Three things make the biggest difference
to your divorce costs.
- And what to do about them? (p.10)
- What does your lawyer NOT want
you to find out?
- And why should you find out anyway?
- Why are divorce costs often under
reported? (p. 18)
- Discover some amazing things your
lawyer WILL charge you for? (p. 19)
- Charges you would be crazy not
to know about before hand. (p. 19)
- What should you NEVER discuss with
- Its not what you think! (p.
"I read your book this
morning and I am extremely impressed by it.
I think it is fabulous, and highly recommend
it ... you concentrated on three very important,
interrelated concepts without trying to cover
everything in the divorce spectrum"
M.B. - Sydney, Australia (name withheld by
What did my bookstore investigation
I was in a local bookstore recently
looking through books on divorce. Every book I found
was either a legal text (boring)
(lots of words without substance)... or hiding your
assets (illegal)... but there was nothing about
REDUCING the cost of your divorce.
I can only guess that lawyers write legal textbooks
and therapists write psychology texts, but who is
there to write a book like this?
I wish I had known about these ideas before I went
through my divorce, some of these are counter-intuitive.
Put simply, it would have saved me a fortune and
hours of frustration.
And then while writing this
book, this happened...
While writing this book a friend of
mine called to complain that her last legal bill
was sky high and that, "If I continue fighting
my divorce case I will lose my home."
Of course she was very upset. No one
wants to be evicted from their home.
I taught her a strategy straight from
my new book and asked her to call me a week later.
She called me on Sunday excited. "I
am so glad, your idea worked. This week I saved
several hundred dollars doing exactly what you suggested!"
If you are going through a divorce,
or if you're about to, these same ideas straight
from my new book that helped my friend can work
for you. I remember hearing once, "If you think
knowledge is expensive, try ignorance", and
when it comes to divorce, how true.
What do YOU need to know?
- Should you make friends with your
divorce lawyer? (p. 20)
- What helps your lawyer and hurts
you? (p. 22)
- When is a paralegal a better choice?
- When is a lawyer a better option?
- What big issue causes most financial
problems in a divorce settlement? (p. 27)
- Who can cause you bigger headaches
then your EX? (p. 28)
What should you know about your EX's lawyer? (p.
- How to immediately gain an "edge"
over your EX? (p. 29)
- What is it that you shouldn't expect
from your bank?
- Even if you have been a great customer.
- What kind of "snooping"
can help your case? (p. 31)
- What can you do to increase your
credibility in court?
- Most people don't think of this
one! (p. 32)
- What will your lawyer let you do
for yourself that can save big money? (p. 33)
- How can you reduce the cost of
- And still know exactly what's going
on? (p. 35)
- How to deal with a frustrating
- And what you should expect from
him or her. (p. 38)
- What should you always have with
- Most people assume they don't need
one. (p. 39)
- How can being emotionally strong
save you money? (p. 42)
- How to recognize and deal with
an emotional bully? (p. 43)
- Where should you avoid discussing
your feelings of anger?
- This mistake can cost you dearly.
- How do you find hope when divorce
clouds your thinking? (p. 44)
- Why does divorce hurt so bad? Learning
to understand yourself. (p. 45)
- What can happen if you confide
in the wrong person? (p. 52)
- Why during divorce do some friends
- And how to deal with it head-on?
- Isn't everyone's EX insane?
- Making sense in a time of confusion.
- Does divorce mean you don't believe
in marriage? (p. 56)
- How to find "peace" when
everything hurts? (p. 58)
- What are the benefits of being
single again? (p. 59)
- How can anger increase your divorce
costs by thousands?
- And how to avoid it? (p. 60)
- What should you NOT do if you try
to reconcile with your EX? (p. 64)
- What technique prevents the 'he/she
said' syndrome? (p. 64)
- What are the top 10 ways to deal
with the lonely holidays? (p. 66)
- Why effective negotiation can save
your divorce thousands of dollars? (p. 71)
- What is the right way to ask for
something? And the wrong way? (p. 72)
- How to offer something in a divorce
negotiation without getting "ripped-off"?
- What kind of game is negotiation
and why is it different from other games? (p.
- Why are deadlocks expensive?
- And what to do if you find yourself
in a deadlocked situation? (p.78)
- Whats the best way to deal
with a pushy negotiating lawyer? (p. 79)
- How can you sweeten an offer without
costing you money? (p. 80)
- What can you do to get around a
rejected divorce offer? (p. 81)
- What should you NEVER do in a divorce
negotiation? (p. 81)
- And what should you do if your
lawyer wants to try? (p. 81)
- What negotiation technique can
you use with a "modern twist"?
- It can deliver surprising results!
- How can you make your EX think
you've given up something valuable?
- Even when it isn't? (p. 83)
- How to "psych-out" the
other side, even when they try it on you?
- Its a "judo-like"
technique. (p. 85)
- How to use silence to your advantage?
- What should you prepare BEFORE
you negotiate to gain maximum advantage? (p. 87)
- What should you never do in a negotiation
with your EX? (p. 88)
- What kind of pressure SHOULD you
apply? (p. 89)
- How to deal with a hostile EX?
- How to deal with a hostile lawyer?
- How to offer the same item, but
make it more ATTRACTIVE? (p. 92)
- How to deal with different negotiation
styles and get more of what you want? (p. 94)
- What technique first appears as
a mistake but gives you the advantage? (p. 97)
It teaches you step-by-step what to say and do so
that you keep control of your divorce. This is the
you want sooner rather then later as the days slip
by and the bills go higher and higher.
These strategies work in the
USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and most other countries.
This book is not about avoiding the legal process
or hiding assets. This book is about making sure
you get more of what you want for less money and
How much money
could you anticipate saving?
A contested divorce could cost
you between $15,000 and $30,000 (source: bankrate.com
I cannot guarantee or promise the amount of money
you will save using these techniques and ideas.
It is entirely dependent upon you.
But, stop and imagine how your chances of success
increase when you learn the materials in "How
To Legally Save Thousands On Your Divorce".
You'll be devoting time to learning new ideas and
techniques, your finances, knowledge and skills
can only benefit.
Who am I?
I'm not a lawyer, psychologist
or social worker. In August 2001, I posted some
of my ideas as essays on a web site hoping to
share what I had learned the hard way. It occurred
to me that I should add a message board so that
people, having read my articles, could share their
What I didn't expect was that I would tap into
a need, unfulfilled by the existing 'divorce help'
sites. My web site focused on the divorce issues
of younger couples; but the issues were universal
to divorcing couples of all ages, irrespective
I continued to write my essays and newsletters
and amazingly the same issues came up repeatedly.
To date, there have been thousands of visitors
to my site, tens of thousands of messages posted,
and millions of words shared.
I finally decided it's time to summarize and share
the collected experiences in this book.
Get Started Right Away?
Yes, you can. You've got to
take constructive action right away, or you can
watch helplessly as your divorce fees continue
to add up and you spend hours dealing with your
Download and view "How To Legally
Save Thousands On Your Divorce" on your
computer now or print it out for viewing offline.
Either way, it can be in your hands in a few minutes.
You can download the book right now from this
web site for U.S. $97.
consider, one hour with your lawyer can cost you
between $100 and $400. Can you really afford go
unprepared without this book? If you're
serious about saving thousands of dollars and
getting over you EX this purchase is a smart investment.
Any BONUS Items included FREE?
Yes. Of course!
When you order I include,
Special Bonus #1
- "Loneliness - Feeling cut out of life?"
by Dr. Reena Sommer. This handy eBook provide
some hints and tips for dealing feelings of loneliness.
Special Bonus #2
- "When your partner is CHEATING on You!"
also by Dr. Reena Sommer. This useful eBook helps
unlocks some of the KEYS to why some people cheat
and it's NOT what you think!
Order Now... at NO RISK to YOU.
When you click the 'Order'
button below, your browser will be taken to a
secure order page for your credit card information.
This book comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee
but also to ensure your order information is kept
completely confidential only the processing company
has access to your credit card information. You
will get an e-mailed receipt for your purchase.
Once your credit card is approved, you will be
taken to a special download page with specific
steps to download the book.
This downloaded book comes in Adobe Acrobat Reader
PDF format which is free. Adobe Acrobat Reader
is available across all computer platforms. You
probably already have it on your computer. If
not, the download page will show you where you
can download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
The whole process should take only a few minutes
(depending on your modem speed) and you'll be
reading your book in minutes.
My system is automatic, you can order anytime
even at 2:00 a.m. in the morning.
You Have The Book
After you download the book,
flip through the pages and read the sections
that grab your attention. There is a lot to
Later, go back and read it from beginning to
end. I strongly encourage you to start using
the steps in the book immediately so that you
can start saving money right away.
I believe that you will use this book as a constant
reference as you're going through your divorce.
Money Back Guarantee
Just click the 'Order' LINK below to order your
book safely and securely.
At $97 "How To Legally
Save Thousands On Your Divorce"
comes with my 100% Money Back Guarantee. Read
the book and try the strategies risk-free. If
within 60 days the strategies and information
aren't helpful I will refund your money - you
can keep the book.
Your bank statement
will show a charge by ClickBank.
The next step is yours. By ordering the
book you can decrease your divorce cost substantially.
I wish you well.
Los Angeles, CA
P.S. -- Wait... suppose you
decide not to buy this book and after your
divorce is over you discover you could have saved
thousands or sped things along. How will you feel?
I truly believe you will find it helpful.
Copyright 2007 OJAR