Getting divorced is a frustrating and expensive time. Besides trying to find a good lawyer and then trying to get your lawyer to return calls, you also have to chase your Ex to sign paperwork! It’s HARD, Frustrating and expensive. Without the right divorce strategy it can be close to impossible. On top of that, you have to deal with heartache AND difficulty concentrating. Do you know what I mean?
Important – Information That Affects YOU!
See, I once went through what you’re probably going through right now and its tough.But, what if I could show you how to save a lot of time and money. Would you be interested? It is possible, listen carefully, I can show you how.
From: Michael James Date: April 16, 2015
I know you’re busy, so let me get straight to the point. My name is Michael. After my divorce in 1997, I began to document everything I had learned. I wanted to discover and document every closely guarded divorce tactic I could find and I wanted answers to questions that are probably going through your mind right now.
Based on real experiences and interviews this book took me 5 years to write and the result is information only available here.
Professionally edited. Over 100 information packed pages and over 32,000 words this book is an essential read for anyone wanting to save time and money on divorce.
It teaches the following:
- What is the most effective techniques to finding a GREAT lawyer? (p. 24)
- What should you watch out for when you first meet your lawyer? (p. 25)
- Three things make the biggest difference to your divorce costs.
- And what to do about them? (p.10)
- What does your lawyer NOT want you to find out?
- And why should you find out anyway? (p. 17)
- Why are divorce costs often under reported? (p. 18)
- Discover some amazing things your lawyer WILL charge you for? (p. 19)
- Charges you would be crazy not to know about before hand. (p. 19)
- What should you NEVER discuss with your lawyer?
- It’s not what you think! (p. 19)
What did my bookstore investigation find?
I was in a local bookstore recently looking through books on divorce. Every book I found was either a legal text (boring)…pop psychology (lots of words without substance)… or hiding your assets (illegal)… but there was nothing about REDUCING the cost of your divorce.
I can only guess that lawyers write legal textbooks and therapists write psychology texts, but who is there to write a book like this?
I wish I had known about these ideas before I went through my divorce, some of these are counter-intuitive. Put simply, it would have saved me a fortune and hours of frustration.
And then while writing this book, this happened…
While writing this book a friend of mine called to complain that her last legal bill was sky high and that, “If I continue fighting my divorce case I will lose my home.”
Of course she was very upset. No one wants to be evicted from their home.
I taught her a strategy straight from my new book and asked her to call me a week later.
She called me on Sunday excited. “I am so glad, your idea worked. This week I saved several hundred dollars doing exactly what you suggested!”
If you are going through a divorce, or if you’re about to, these same ideas straight from my new book that helped my friend can work for you. I remember hearing once, “If you think knowledge is expensive, try ignorance”, and when it comes to divorce, how true.
What do YOU need to know?
- Should you make friends with your divorce lawyer? (p. 20)
- What helps your lawyer and hurts you? (p. 22)
- When is a paralegal a better choice? (p. 22)
- When is a lawyer a better option? (p. 24)
- What big issue causes most financial problems in a divorce settlement? (p. 27)
- Who can cause you bigger headaches then your EX? (p. 28)
- What should you know about your EX’s lawyer? (p. 28)
- How to immediately gain an “edge” over your EX? (p. 29)
- What is it that you shouldn’t expect from your bank?
- Even if you have been a great customer. (p. 30)
- What kind of “snooping” can help your case? (p. 31)
- What can you do to increase your credibility in court?
- Most people don’t think of this one! (p. 32)
- What will your lawyer let you do for yourself that can save big money? (p. 33)
- How can you reduce the cost of legal communication?
- And still know exactly what’s going on? (p. 35)
- How to deal with a frustrating lawyer?
- And what you should expect from him or her. (p. 38)
- What should you always have with your lawyer?
- Most people assume they don’t need one. (p. 39)
- How can being emotionally strong save you money? (p. 42)
- How to recognize and deal with an emotional bully? (p. 43)
- Where should you avoid discussing your feelings of anger?
- This mistake can cost you dearly. (p. 44)
- How do you find hope when divorce clouds your thinking? (p. 44)
- Why does divorce hurt so bad? Learning to understand yourself. (p. 45)
- What can happen if you confide in the wrong person? (p. 52)
- Why during divorce do some friends disappear?
- And how to deal with it head-on? (p.53)
- Isn’t everyone’s EX insane?
- Making sense in a time of confusion. (p. 55)
- Does divorce mean you don’t believe in marriage? (p. 56)
- How to find “peace” when everything hurts? (p. 58)
- What are the benefits of being single again? (p. 59)
- How can anger increase your divorce costs by thousands?
- And how to avoid it? (p. 60)
- What should you NOT do if you try to reconcile with your EX? (p. 64)
- What technique prevents the ‘he/she said’ syndrome? (p. 64)
- What are the top 10 ways to deal with the lonely holidays? (p. 66)
- Why effective negotiation can save your divorce thousands of dollars? (p. 71)
- What is the right way to ask for something? And the wrong way? (p. 72)
- How to offer something in a divorce negotiation without getting “ripped-off”? (p. 74)
- What kind of game is negotiation and why is it different from other games? (p. 77)
- Why are deadlocks expensive?
- And what to do if you find yourself in a deadlocked situation? (p.78)
- What’s the best way to deal with a pushy negotiating lawyer? (p. 79)
- How can you sweeten an offer without costing you money? (p. 80)
What can you do to get around a rejected divorce offer? (p. 81)
- What should you NEVER do in a divorce negotiation? (p. 81)
- And what should you do if your lawyer wants to try? (p. 81)
- What negotiation technique can you use with a “modern twist”?
It can deliver surprising results! (p. 82)
- How can you make your EX think you’ve given up something valuable?
- Even when it isn’t? (p. 83)
- How to “psych-out” the other side, even when they try it on you? It’s a “judo-like” technique. (p. 85)
- How to use silence to your advantage? (p. 85)
- What should you prepare BEFORE you negotiate to gain maximum advantage? (p. 87)
- What should you never do in a negotiation with your EX? (p. 88)
What kind of pressure SHOULD you apply? (p. 89)
- How to deal with a hostile EX? (p. 89)
- How to deal with a hostile lawyer? (p. 91)
- How to offer the same item, but make it more ATTRACTIVE? (p. 92)
- How to deal with different negotiation styles and get more of what you want? (p. 94)
- What technique first appears as a mistake but gives you the advantage? (p. 97)
It teaches you step-by-step what to say and do so that you keep control of your divorce. This is the information you want sooner rather then later as the days slip by and the bills go higher and higher.
These strategies work in the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and most other countries.
This book is not about avoiding the legal process or hiding assets. This book is about making sure you get more of what you want for less money and less frustration.
How much money could you anticipate saving?
A contested divorce could cost you between $15,000 and $30,000 (source: bankrate.com or smartmoney.com).
I cannot guarantee or promise the amount of money you will save using these techniques and ideas. It is entirely dependent upon you.
But, stop and imagine how your chances of success increase when you learn the materials in “How To Legally Save Thousands On Your Divorce”. You’ll be devoting time to learning new ideas and techniques, your finances, knowledge and skills can only benefit.
Who am I?
I’m not a lawyer, psychologist or social worker. In August 2001, I posted some of my ideas as essays on a web site hoping to share what I had learned the hard way. It occurred to me that I should add a message board so that people, having read my articles, could share their ideas too.
What I didn’t expect was that I would tap into a need, unfulfilled by the existing ‘divorce help’ sites. My web site focused on the divorce issues of younger couples; but the issues were universal to divorcing couples of all ages, irrespective of geography.
I continued to write my essays and newsletters and amazingly the same issues came up repeatedly. To date, there have been thousands of visitors to my site, tens of thousands of messages posted, and millions of words shared.
I finally decided it’s time to summarize and share the collected experiences in this book.
Can YOU Get Started Right Away?
Yes, you can. You’ve got to take constructive action right away, or you can watch helplessly as your divorce fees continue to add up and you spend hours dealing with your EX.
Download and view “How To Legally Save Thousands On Your Divorce” on your computer now or print it out for viewing offline. Either way, it can be in your hands in a few minutes.
You can download the book right now from this web site for U.S. $29.95.
When you consider, one hour with your lawyer can cost you between $100 and $400. Can you really afford go unprepared without this book? If you’re serious about saving thousands of dollars and getting over you EX this purchase is a smart investment.
Are There Any BONUS Items included FREE?
Yes. Of course!
When you order I include,
Special Bonus #1 – “Loneliness – Feeling cut out of life?” by Dr. Reena Sommer. This handy eBook provide some hints and tips for dealing feelings of loneliness.
Special Bonus #2 – “When your partner is CHEATING on You!” also by Dr. Reena Sommer. This useful eBook helps unlocks some of the KEYS to why some people cheat and it’s NOT what you think!
Go Ahead Order Now… at NO RISK to YOU.
When you click the ‘Order’ button below, your browser will be taken to a secure order page for your credit card information.
This book comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee but also to ensure your order information is kept completely confidential only the processing company has access to your credit card information. You will get an e-mailed receipt for your purchase.
Once your credit card is approved, you will be taken to a special download page with specific steps to download the book.
This downloaded book comes in Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF format which is free. Adobe Acrobat Reader is available across all computer platforms. You probably already have it on your computer. If not, the download page will show you where you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
The whole process should take only a few minutes (depending on your modem speed) and you’ll be reading your book in minutes.
My system is automatic, you can order anytime even at 2:00 a.m. in the morning.
Once You Have The Book
After you download the book, flip through the pages and read the sections that grab your attention. There is a lot to digest.
Later, go back and read it from beginning to end. I strongly encourage you to start using the steps in the book immediately so that you can start saving money right away.
I believe that you will use this book as a constant reference as you’re going through your divorce.
100% Money Back Guarantee
At $29.95 “How To Legally Save Thousands On Your Divorce” comes with my 100% Money Back Guarantee. Read the book and try the strategies risk-free. If within 60 days the strategies and information aren’t helpful I will refund your money – you can keep the book.
How To Order
Just click the ‘Order’ LINK below to order your book safely and securely.
At $29.95 “How To Legally Save Thousands On Your Divorce” comes with my 100% Money Back Guarantee. Read the book and try the divorce strategies risk-free. If within 60 days the strategies and information aren’t helpful I will refund your money – you can keep the book.
Your bank statement will show a charge by ClickBank.
The next step is yours. By ordering the book you can decrease your divorce cost substantially.
I wish you well.
Los Angeles, CA
P.S. — Wait… suppose you decide not to buy this book and after your divorce is over you discover you could have saved thousands or sped things along. How will you feel? I truly believe you will find it helpful.
Copyright 2015 OJAR LLC