If you’re dealing with trust, intimacy, or commitment issues, then here’s how to deal with the fallout of your divorce.
I know you’re busy, so let me get straight to the point.
My name is Michael.
I have been where you are now—the lies, distrust, and confusion.
I am here to share every closely guarded divorce tactic I uncovered during my divorce that you should know.
Based on real-life experiences, I am the author of a book updated each year and has information not freely available on the Internet or bookstores.
This book is a must-read if you don’t want to waste time or money on your divorce. We have been selling this book since 2003 and thousands of readers have had massive success with its contents.
It shows you,
- What are the most effective techniques for finding a GREAT lawyer?
- What should you watch out for when you first meet your lawyer?
- Three things make the most significant difference to your divorce costs.
- And what to do about them?
- What does your lawyer NOT want you to find out?
- And why should you find out anyway?
- Why are divorce costs often underreported?
- Discover some of the crazy things your lawyer WILL charge?
- Charges you would be crazy not to know about beforehand.
- What should you NEVER discuss with your lawyer? It’s not what you think!
When I needed these answers, all the information I could find was either a legal text (boring), pop psychology (lots of words without substance), or hiding your assets (illegal), but there was nothing about REAL that spoke to me.
Why? I can only guess lawyers write legal textbooks, and therapists write psychology texts.
I wish I had known about these ideas before my divorce; some of these are counter-intuitive. Nevertheless, it would have saved me a fortune and hours of frustration.
While writing this book, a friend of mine called to complain that her last legal bill was sky high and that, “If I continue fighting my divorce case, I will lose my home.”
Of course, she was distraught. Nobody wants an evicted from their home. I shared an idea from the book.
She called me the following Sunday excited. “I am so glad your idea worked. This week I saved several hundred dollars doing what you suggested!”
If you are going through a divorce or about to, these same ideas straight from my new book that helped my friend can work for you. I remember hearing once, “If you think knowledge is expensive, try ignorance,” and when it comes to divorce, how true.
What do YOU need to know?
- Should you make friends with your divorce lawyer?
- What helps your lawyer and hurts you?
- When is a paralegal a better choice?
- When is a lawyer a better option?
- What big issue causes most financial problems in a divorce settlement?
- Who can cause you more significant headaches than your EX?
- What should you know about your EX’s lawyer?
- How to immediately gain an “edge” over your EX?
- What is it that you shouldn’t expect from your bank? Even if you have been a great customer.
- What kind of “snooping” can help your case?
- What can you do to increase your credibility in court?
- Most people don’t think of this one!
- What will your lawyer let you do for yourself that can save big money?
- How can you reduce the cost of legal communication?
- And still, know what’s going on?
How to deal with a frustrating lawyer?
- And what you should expect from them.
- What should you always have with your lawyer?
- Most people assume they don’t need one.
- How can being emotionally strong save you money?
- How to recognize and deal with an emotional bully?
- Where should you avoid discussing your feelings of anger?
- This mistake can cost you dearly.
- How do you find hope when divorce clouds your thinking?
- Why does divorce hurt so bad?
- What can happen if you confide in the wrong person?
- Why, during a divorce, do some friends disappear?
- And how to deal with it head-on?
- Isn’t everyone’s EX insane?
- Does divorce mean you don’t believe in marriage?
- How to find “peace” when everything hurts?
- What are the benefits of being single again?
- How can anger increase your divorce costs by thousands?
- And how to avoid it?
- What should you NOT do if you try to reconcile with your EX?
- What technique prevents the ‘he/she said’ syndrome?
- What are the top 10 ways to deal with lonely holidays?
- Why can effective negotiation save your divorce thousands of dollars?
- What is the right way to ask for something? And the wrong way?
- How to offer something in a divorce negotiation without getting “ripped-off”?
- What kind of game is the negotiation, and why is it different from other games?
- Why are deadlocks expensive?
- And what to do if you find yourself in a deadlocked situation?
- What’s the best way to deal with a pushy negotiating lawyer?
- How can you sweeten an offer without costing you money?
- What can you do to get around a rejected divorce offer?
- What should you NEVER do in a divorce negotiation?
- And what should you do if your lawyer wants to try?
- What negotiation technique can you use with a “modern twist”?
- It can deliver surprising results!
- How can you make your EX think you’ve given up something valuable?
- Even when it isn’t?
- How to “psych out” the other side, even when they try it on you?
- It’s a “judo-like” technique.
- How to use silence to your advantage?
- What should you prepare BEFORE you negotiate to gain the maximum advantage?
- What should you never do in a negotiation with your EX?
- What kind of pressure SHOULD you apply?
- How to deal with a hostile EX?
- How to deal with a hostile lawyer?
- How to offer the same item but make it more ATTRACTIVE?
- How to deal with different negotiation styles and get more of what you want?
- What technique first appears as a mistake but gives you the advantage?
It teaches you step-by-step what to say and do so that you keep control of your divorce. Finally, the information you want sooner rather than later as the days slip by and the bills go higher and higher.
These strategies work in the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, and most other countries.
This book is not about avoiding the legal process or hiding assets. Instead, this book is about making sure you get more of what you want for less money and less frustration.
How much money could you anticipate saving?
A contested divorce could cost you between $15,000 and $30,000 (source: bankrate.com or smartmoney.com).
I cannot guarantee or promise the money you will save using these techniques and ideas. It is entirely dependent upon you.
But stop and imagine how your chances of success increase when you learn the materials here.
You’ll be devoting time to learning new ideas and techniques. Your finances, knowledge, and skills can only benefit you.
Who am I?
I’m not a lawyer, psychologist, or social worker. I originally posted some of my ideas as essays online, hoping to share what I had learned the hard way. Instead, I was overwhelmed with emails asking me questions, so I put the answers together.
Can YOU Get Started Right Away?
Yes, you can. You’ve got to take constructive action right away, or you can watch as your divorce fees continue to add up and you spend hours dealing with your EX. Download and view this book in PDF format on your computer now or print it out for viewing offline. Either way, it can be in your hands in a few minutes.
Download the book right now from this website for $29.95.
When you consider, one hour with your lawyer can cost you between $100 and $400. Can you afford to go unprepared without this book? If you’re serious about saving money, this purchase is a wise investment.
Go Ahead Order Now at NO RISK to YOU. This book comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. This book comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. The book is delivered instantly in Adobe PDF format for downloading. You can print it out if you wish.
A secure order page will appear when you click the ‘Order’ button below.
Only the processing company has access to your credit card information. Then, once your credit card is approved, a download page with specific steps to download the book.
This downloaded book comes in Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF format, which is free. Adobe Acrobat Reader is available across all computer platforms.
The whole process should take only a few minutes. You’ll be reading your book in minutes.
The system is automatic. You can order anytime, even at 2:00 a.m.
Once You Have The Book flip through the pages and read the sections that grab your attention, there is a lot to digest.
Later, go back and read it from beginning to end. I strongly encourage you to start using the steps in the book immediately so that you can start saving money right away.
I believe that you will use this book as a constant reference as you’re going through your divorce.
100% Money-Back Guarantee — At $29.95, this eBook comes with my 100% Money Back Guarantee. Read the book and try the strategies risk-free. If within 60 days the strategies and information aren’t helpful, I will refund your money – you can keep the book.
Just click the ‘Order’ button below to order your book safely and securely. Your bank statement will show a charge by ClickBank.
Final Thoughts, I look forward to helping you, but you have to take the first step today by ordering the book. Remember, everything you do from now on will either increase or decrease your divorce cost.
I wish you well.
Los Angeles, CA
P.S. — Wait… suppose you decide not to buy this book, and after your divorce is over, you discover you could have saved thousands. How will you feel? I can’t make this purchase decision for you, but I can offer you this book with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. So please purchase this book. I genuinely believe you will find it helpful.